FACTS ABOUT INDIA
(c) Fatepur Sikri
2.The four most sacred pilgrimage places of Buddhists are Lumbini, Kushinagara, Saranath and......
(c) Bodh Gaya
3. Char Dham, the sacred shrines of Badrinath,Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri related to:
4. Which is also called ‘Darbar Sahib’?
(a) Harmandir Sahib
(b) Somnath Temple
(c) Khajuraho temple
(d) Amarnath Temple
5. Which pilgrimage centre of Hindus is also known by the name Mayapur?
6. In which country is Mansarovar?
7. The place where Lord Krishna was born?
8. The place which was temporary residence of Rama during the 14 years of exile?
9. The place where Ganga, Yamuna and mythical Saraswati meet:
10. The place where Lord Rama built a bridge across the sea: