KERALA PSC CIVIL EXCISE OFFICER EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2017
1. Which traditional art form is related to Pulluvar?
(b) Ottal Thullal
(c) Arjuna Nrityam
2. Mudiyettu is an art form related to ....... temples:
3. Which art form is performed by the members of Malayan and Mannan communities?
(b) Sarpam Pattu
4. Which art form is exclusively performed by the
members of Chakyar community?
(d) Ottan Thullal
5. Koodiyattam is a ...... drama.
6. The first person in Kerala to write Sanskrit Drama:
(b) Kunchan Nambiar
(c) Thunchath Ramanujan
(d) None of these
7. Subhadradhananjayam and Thapathisamvaranam
were written by:
(b) Unnayi Varrier
(c) Irayimman Thampy
8. The mudras of ‘Kathakali’ are adopted from:
(a) Ottan Thullal
9. Satvikam, Angikam, Vachikam and Aharyam are
four types of:
(d) None of these
10. In which century Kathakali was originated?
11. Who wrote the song ‘Akhilandamandalam
(a) Panthalam Kerala Varma
(d) Panthalam K.P.Raman Pillai
12. Who was the exponent of ‘Nirmiti Kendra’?
(a) Alphonse Kannanthanam
(b) D.Babu Paul
(c) Malayattur Ramakrishna Pillai
(d) C.V.Ananda Bose
13. What is the area of Kerala in square miles?
14. Ramayyan became the Dalawa of Travancore
during the reign of:
(a) Swati Tirunal
(b) Dharama Raja
(c) Marthanda Varma
(d) Chithira Tirunal
15. The slogan ‘Travancore for Travancoreans’ is related to:
(a) Abstention Movement
(b) Ezhava Memorial
(c) Liberation Struggle
(d) Malayali Memorial
16. Who was called ‘Delhi Gandhi’?
(d) C.Krishnan Nair
17. The date of Temple Entry Proclamation in Travancore:
(a) 12 th Novemeber 1947
(b) 12 th Novemeber 1936
(c) 12 th Novemeber 1950
(d) 1st January 1936
18. The first woman magistrate in Kerala:
(b) Anna Chandy
(d) Sujata Manohar
19. Who got the first Basheer Puraskaram?
(d) ONV Kurup
20. Kumarakom Bird sanctuary is in the district of:
1 (a) 2(a) 3 (c) 4 (a) 5(c) 6(a) 7(a) 8(c) 9(b) 10(d) 11(d) 12(d) 13(a) 14(c) 15(d) 16(d) 17(b) 18(c) 19(b) 20(b)