KERALA VILLAGE EXTENSION OFFICER SOLVED QUESTION PAPER 2007
1. When did Alexander the Great invaded India?
(a)335 BC (b)327 BC (c)297 BC (d)261 BC
2. To which personality Gandhiji gave the title ‘Deen Bandhu’?
(a)C.F. Andrews (b)Arobindo (c)Vinoba Bhave(d)C.R. Das
3. At the equator the duration of a day is:
(a)10 hrs (b)12 hrs (c)14 hrs (d)16 hrs
4. Tulsidas lived during the regime of:
(a)akbar (b)Shahjahan (c)Sher Sha Suri (d)Humayun
5. Who among the following was known as the Nightingale of India?
(a)Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit (b)Amrita Preetam
(c)Padmaja Naidu (d)Sarojini Naidu
6. The element which is rich in most leafy vegetables is:
(a)Phosphorus (b)Zinc (c)Iron (d)Calcium
7. Polio is caused by:
(a)Bacterium (b)Fungus (c)Virus (d)Insect
8. The main controlling centre of the cell is:
(a)Nucleus (b)Mitochondria (c)Ribosome (d)Chloroplast
9. Genetics is the study of:
(a)Cell division (b)Growth and differentiation
(c)Reproduction (d)Mechanisms of inheritance
10. What is the main component of bones IInd teeth
(a)Calcium Carbonate (b)Calcium Phosphate
(c)Calcium Sulphate (d)Calcium Nitrate
11. Who is the Chief Minister of West Bengal?
(a)Biman Bose (b)Jyothi Basu
(c)Somanatha Chatterjee (d)Budhadev Bhattacharya
12. The solar system belongs to the galaxy called:
(a)Adromeda Nebula (b)Milky way
(c)Radio galaxy (d)Maellanic cloud
13. James Bond is a character created by
(a)Perry Mason (b)Stanley Gardener
(c)Ian Fleming (d)P.G.Wode House
14. The famous book of Leo Tolstory is:
(c)Great Expectations (d)War and Peace
15. The President of India can be removed from office by:
(a)The Prime Minister (b)The Chief Jusice of India
(c)The Parliament through Impeachment
(d)The Lok Sabha by passing a resolution
16. Which of the following is based on the process of fusion?
(a)Atom Bomb (b)Hydrogen bomb(c)Ordinary bomb (d)Napalm bomb
17. Who was the founder of Saka Era?
(a)Chandra Gupta Vikramaditya (b)Samudra Gupta
(c)Chandra Gupta Maurya (d)Kanishka
18. To which dynasty did the Asoka belong?
(a)Vardhan (b)Gupta (c)Maurya (d)None of these
19. Which is the national animal of India?
(a)Leopard (b)Cow (c)Lion (d)Tiger
20. Who was the first Indian to become a member of the British Parliament?
(a)Dadabhai Naoroji (b)W.C. Banerji (c)M.K. Gandhi (d)D.N. Wanchu
21. What is the most important event of 24-10-1945?
(a)dropping of atom bomb on Hiroshima (b)The end of second world War
(c)The foundation of UNO (d)None of these
22. What is the name of the Indian made Main Battle Tank?
(a)Arjun (b)Garuda (c)Ajeya (d)Maruti
23. Name the state in which Hirakud is located
(a)Karnataka (b)Orissa (c)Gujarat (d)Uttar Pradesh
24. Which one is not a fundamental right in the Constitution of India?
(a)Right to Liberty (b)Right to Equality(c)Right to Property
(d)Right against Exploitation
25. When was the Magna Carta signed by King John of England?
(a)1215 (b)1217 (c)1212 (d)1066
26. The concept of welfare state is included in the Constitution of India in:
(a)Preamble (b)Fundamental Right
(c)Fourth Schedule (d)Directive principles of state policy
27. Who among the following is associated with the invention of computer?
(a)Edison (b)Babbage (c)Mac Milan (d)None of these
28. Where are tanks manufactured in India?
(a)Perambur (b)Avadi (c)Kirkee (d)Bhadravati
29. Name the state in which the Nagarjuna sagar dam is located?
(a)Tamil Nadu (b)Karnataka (c)Kerala (d)Andhra Pradesh
30. The term ‘smash’ in sports is associated with:
(a)Lawn Tennis (b)Badminton (c)Volleyball (d)Hockey
DOWNLOAD FULL SOLVED PAPER OF VILLAGE EXTENSION OFFICER 2007