KERALA PSC JUNIOR SYSTEMS OFFICER (KERALA CO-OPERATIVE MILK
MARKETING FEDERATION LIMITED) EXAM PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPER
2. Which of the following below is a loop back IP address?
3. Ping command works on which protocol?
4. Transport layer of OSI model lies between Network and ___________ layer
B. Data link
5. Which of the following protocols below work in application layer?
D. Both a and d above
6. What is the port number for HTTP?
7. From the options below, which suits best for MODEM?
A. a device that modulates an analog carrier signal to encode digital information
B. a device that modulates a digital carrier signal to encode analog information
C. a device that modulates an analog carrier signal to decode digital information
D. a device that modulates a digital carrier signal to decode analog information
8. WHat is the size of an IP address?
A. 64 bit
B. 128 bit
C. 16 bit
D. 32 bit
9. MAC addresses are also known as?
A. Hardware address
B. Physical address
C. both and b above
D. IP address
10. A network point that provides entrance into another network is called as ___________
11. UDP is an unreliabe protocol.
1. A packet whose destination is outside the local TCP/IP network segment is sent to the ____ .
A. File server
B. Default gateway
C. DNS server
D. DHCP serve
13. Token Ring is a data link technology for ?
D. both a and b above
14. Which of the following protocol below are suited for email retrieval?
D. Both and b above
15. TELNET used _________ protocol for data connection
16. 10Base5, 10Base2, 10BaseT are types of?
17. The process of assigning IP address for specific times to the various hosts by DHCP is called as?
18. What is the full form of URL?
A. Uniform routing locator
B. Uniform Resource locator
C. Universal Resource locator
D. Uniform router locator
19. __________ is a standard suite of protocols used for packet switching across computer networks.
20. What is the full form of CAN?
A. Campus Area Network
B. Cluster Area Network
C. Control Area network
D. both A and B
21. Which of the following below is/are capability of ICMP protocol?
A. Report package count
B. Report network congestion
C. Both b and d
D. Report availability of remote hosts
22. _______ assigns a unique number to each IP network adapter called the MAC address.
A. Media Access Control
B. Metro Access Control
C. Metropolitan Access Control
D. Both B and C above
23. Piconets in blue tooth a minimum of two and a maximum of ____________ Bluetooth peer devices.
24. NAT stands for _____ .
A. network address transformer
B. network address translator
C. network address translation
D. Both B and C above