KERALA PSC LAB ATTENDER , THEATRE ASSISTANT EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2017
1. The first Malayalam film to get President’s silver medal in 1954:
2. Mayyazhi was liberated from the French rule in:
3. Who was the last chief minister of Travancore- Cochin ?
(a) C Kesavan
(b) Panampilly Govindamenon
(c) AJ John
(d) Paravur TK Narayana Pillai
4. Who became the first Chairman of the Kerala Sahitya Academy in 1956?
(b) Sardar KM Panicker
(c) Mukunda Raja
(d) None of these
5. Kerala Sangeetha Nataka Academy was established in:
6. The Kerala Sashtra Sahitya Parishad was formed at Kozhikode in:
7. The second city corporation in Kerala:
8. Thumba Rocket launching station was started funtioning in:
9. Cochin Port Trust was brought into existence in:
10. Who led the formation of Kerala Congress in 1964?
(a) KM Mani
(b) PJ Joseph
(c) KM George
(d) TM Jacob
11. Where is the first literary museum in Kerala?
12. The language used in Mappila songs in older days:
(d) Arabi Malayalam
13. The river that flows through Attappady:
14. The only Spices Park in Kerala:
15. Where is Unnayi Varrier Smarakam?
16. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research is set up in:
17. The first Director of Thiruvananthapuram Doordarshan:
(b) Nagavalli R.S.Kurup
(d) Ramankutty Nair
18. In which item C.Balakrishnan was given Arjuna Award in 1965?
(a) Power lifting
(b) Volley Ball
19. The state in India which is named after a tree:
20. ‘Vayalvaram Veedu’ is related to:
(a) Chattambi Swamikal
(b) Sri Narayana Guru
1 (d) 2(a) 3 (b) 4 (b) 5(c) 6(a) 7(b) 8(b) 9(c) 10(c)11(b) 12(d) 13(c) 14(d) 15(c) 16(d) 17(c) 18(c) 19(d) 20(b)