KERALA PSC ONE TIME REGISTRATION
Kerala PSC from previous year onwards made the one time registration mandatory for all candidates who are applying for PSC exams. If you want to apply for any post in Kerala PSC now first you have to complete the PSC one time registration. After that only you can apply for post via this. Now (2013) PSC announced various opportunities in the LDC segment. So if you are new to the PSC and plans to write the exam for the first time its compulsory that you have to do a successful registration.
Steps for Applying PSC One Time Registration
- Open the official website of kerala psc: “www. keralapsc . org” or “keralapsc . gov . in”
- You can see the onetime registration link here click on it.
- Here you have two options one is for new registration and the second one to log in for those who have already registered.
- Click on the new registration link if you want to do one time registration for the first time
- Upload your photo in the prescribed format and size
- Upload your signature in the same way
- Fill your personal information in the form including date of birth , name etc
- Add you sex, marriage status, religion, name of parents etc
- Click on the next button after filling the whole form
- Next fill your permanent address, contact details, etc
- Next fill your email id, mobile number, for sms services
- Give your user id and password carefully based on your interest
- It should be easily memorable for future use and please not down those
- Read the given declarations in the site and be sure about the details given
- Click on submit button
You will get an email notification or sms alert after successful registration process